Sunday, March 8, 2009

5th March 2009 - 4th day of Miri.

I cannot believe I am stuck in this stupid little town for 4 days already. Sure that it has nice sunset over the horizon on the beach that we cannot get to, and it has really cheap seafood that we still cannot afford, but being trapped here for 4 days is not really my type of fun.

I cannot wait for this stupid virus to disappear. I came to Miri for 3 reasons: to see Guning Mulu National Park, Niah Caves National Park and to see Brunei. And I am seeing none and flying to my next destination on Saturday rather than visiting Brunei for 2 days. Absolutely spewing over this!!!!!!

Have been spending a lot of time sleeping and watching DVDs in house. The owner of Highlands Guesthouse (where we are staying) has something like 9 cats. I mean, sure some people love cats, but whole 9 of them???? Yep, psycho! She also has bi-polar issues in my humble opinion. One moment she can be so nice by telling me how beautiful her cats are and how she loves cat, or offering me DVDs that she just bought, the next moment she can be telling me to go to bed cos it's late or ignoring me when I say good morning to her. Wax-on, wax-off.

Malaysians seems to love Naomi. Apparently people say hi to her all the time. No one says hi to me :( It makes her feel like a celebrity I think.

For those who love a bit of a chat, feel free to turn on your skype and add me. Nick name is corgi-rocks I think
.

No comments: