Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hoi An

Am currently very tired after a hellish overnight bus ride from Nha Trang to Hoi An. There are "sleeper buses" here which basically have two storeys of beds in them. They are really cramped though and don't make for a good night's sleep. Paul and I are both exhausted at the moment but Angus and Debbie are still going strong!

We only spent one day in Nha Trang in the end and it rained pretty much the whole time. The beach was only mediocre anyway. Paul and the others went for a boat ride to some of the nearby islands but I thought I would spend my one day in town hitting the beach (until I woke up to the rain that is). Apparently the boat trip was less about snorkelling and more about dancing on the tables in the boat so I wasn't too upset that I didn't go.

Nothing else new to report - we will probably spend a few days here catching up on sleep and checking out the historic sights before moving on.

No comments: